**Please note, this offer expired on 15th April 2020**
Should the worst happen during your holiday, and you fall ill or suffer an injury, we know that you want the best possible access to medical advice and support – no matter where you are in the world.
Local language barriers or not knowing where to go are just two of the many problems this service can help you with whilst you're away.
At Medical Travel Compared, we want to assist you during those difficult moments – which is why we’ve teamed up with GP On Demand to offer you free access to their service with any policy purchased through our site.
Knowing you can speak to someone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week is just another great benefit of getting covered through us - and an effective way to squeeze even more value out of your travel insurance!
What is GP On Demand?
GP on Demand is exactly what it sounds like: a service which offers you round the clock, on demand access to a UK based and registered GP. It doesn’t matter if you’re at home or abroad as, with one phone call, you can arrange for a telephone or video consultation with a fully qualified UK GP.
They’re available for anything you might discuss with your own GP – from advice, to a second opinion, to a full consultation – from anywhere, at any time. They even have an app, to make the process even easier!
With GP on Demand, you count on such fantastic features as:
- 24-hour GP access for you and your family at the push of a button
- Fast appointments
- Unlimited usage
- Prescription delivery within the UK
- No need to de-register from your current GP
Best of all, you can have all of this absolutely FREE for 60 days, with the service only costing £5.95 per month after the initial 60 days.
The GP On Demand service couldn’t be more straightforward to use.
How do I claim my free trial?
Once you purchase travel insurance through Medical Travel Compared, you’ll receive an email invitation to activate your free trial. You can choose to start it there and then – or from the day you go on holiday. The choice is yours!
Once your 60 days are up, you can cancel your membership, or renew your subscription to continue using this fantastic service.
So, what are you waiting for? Travel completely in confidence with a quote from Medical Travel Compared, and the specialist support of GP on Demand.
GP On Demand 60 Day Free Trial Terms And Conditions
How To Qualify For The Free Trial
- By activating the free trial you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
- To be eligible for the free trial, applicants are required to receive a quote from the MedicalTravelCompared website and purchase the policy on-line to enter. Calling the selected insurance provider, or using the selected insurance providers site directly, in order to gain a quote and purchase a policy will not be accepted.
- All qualifying applications will be automatically e-mailed with details on how to activate their free trial
- By entering the free trial you are consenting the use of your personal information to administer the free trial, including sharing your personal information with GP On Demand
Using Your Free Trial
- By activating the free trial, applicants will receive 60 day free usage of the GP On Demand app
- To activate the free trial, applicants will need to enter their card payment details to allow cover to continue beyond the free cover period
- Once the free trial has been activated, free cover will begin immediately and last 60 calendar days from the date and time of activation.
- As soon as the 60 day free trial has finished, paid membership to GP On Demand app will automatically begin. Payments will commence at £5.95 per month using the payment details supplied by the applicant at the start of the trial
- The free trial can be cancelled at any time before the end of the 60 day free trial period
- Once paid membership begins cover can be cancelled at any time, there is no cancellation fee and no pro rata refund for cover not used
- Cover can be cancelled by using the member button option in the GP On Demand App. If you are unable to access the GP On Demand App, you can send your cancellation request via the GP On Demand https://www.gpondemand.co.uk/contact/
- Applicants must start their free trial within 90 days of their travel insurance policy purchase date
- If applicants cancel their cover or card payment mandate, access to the GP On Demand service will cease immediately
- Full details of the services offered by GP On Demand and Terms and Conditions for GP on Demand are available on their website, www.gpondemand.co.uk. By activating the free trial entrants are agreeing to these terms and conditions
- Should applicants which to contact GP On Demand, including to make a complaint, they can find contact details at https://www.gpondemand.co.uk/contact/
- Medical Travel Compared ltd entitled to change, amend, cancel, or review the offer, terms and conditions and any other relevant material as required without prior notice. Eligible applicants will have agreed to abide by these terms and conditions and any revisions or amendments. The application agrees that Medical Travel Compared ltd will not accept liability for such changes or any inconvenience caused as a result thereof.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the free trial or its formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.