What medical conditions do I need to declare?
You will need to declare any pre-existing medical conditions for the travellers you want covered on the policy.
We'll ask you the following series of medical history questions which will help you to see if you need to tell us about any conditions.
We need to know if anyone to be named on the policy, has ever been diagnosed with or treated for any:
- cancerous, respiratory, heart or circulatory conditions (problems with blood flow, including strokes, high blood pressure, and cholesterol)?
- psychological conditions such as stress, anxiety, depression, or eating disorders
We need to know if anyone to be named on the policy has, within the last 2 years:
- been prescribed medication, or attended any type of medical treatment facility such as a medical practitioner’s surgery?
- or attended hospital as an outpatient or inpatient?
We also need to know if anyone named on the policy has:
- been currently put on a waiting list for treatment or investigation?
- been given a terminal prognosis?
We recommend that you declare all relevant medical conditions, even if it's minor. Excluding a condition may void your policy.