What with everything going on in the world today, namely the infamous COVID-19, it’s become a lot clearer to everyone the importance of looking after our loved ones. It’s made a lot of us realise how precious life is and even spurred us on to think about our families after we’ve gone. And this is where LifeSearch comes in, to help you with your life insurance.
We decided to work with LifeSearch because they’re a reputable brand, with a great offer. It’s plain and simple. LifeSearch offers you the helping hand to get the right life insurance for you and we’re here to help you with your travel insurance, pre-existing medical condition or not. It’s a great partnership, with the added shiny bonus of a £50 Amazon voucher* when you join in – so what’s not to like?Find out more
But what is life insurance?
Well life insurance, or life cover, is a safety net for your loved ones to make sure they don’t suffer financially when you’re not around anymore. It’s usually a policy that’s taken out over the period that your family will most need help, so should anything happen to you they will be financially supported.
Tell me a bit more about LifeSearch?
They’ve been about for a long time, since 1998 to be precise. They’re one of the UK’s leading life insurance brokers and specialise in getting to know you, giving advice, and guiding you into the best decision for you.
You might know it as life insurance, critical illness cover, income protection and so on. They like to think of it as protection for life, for your loved ones and for families.
With a team of expert advisers offering handy tips and tricks, they can find the perfect cover for you regardless of your age or health situation. This is what makes LifeSearch and Medical Travel Compared such a great partnership; helping you get protected, so you can get on with the fun stuff.
LifeSearch has protected over 600,000 families since ’98, working with all the major UK insurers. Some big names recommend them and they all trust LifeSearch to give the right advice to their customers. They’re a friendly bunch and happy to pick up the phone and have a chat to you about any questions or queries you may have, no matter how big or small.
What does LifeSearch offer?
With access to all major UK insurers, LifeSearch can understand your previous or pre-existing health situation and your protection needs – to access the right insurers offering the best cover, but at prices that won’t break the bank. Which is why we’re working with them, we believe that no matter your pre-existing medical condition you should be able to enjoy life with no worries.
If you manage to find cover cheaper elsewhere, LifeSearch will beat the quote and you’ll get access to exclusive benefits only for LifeSearch customers – such as LifeSearch Care, a dedicated claims team, a free trust service and discounted wills through Farewills.Find out more
- Life Insurance, or life cover – it’s a safety net for your loved ones.
- It pays a cash lump sum to support your family, should the worst happen.
- You can personalise your cover with your loved ones in mind.
Critical Illness Cover
- Critical Illness cover has you covered for many serious illnesses and can be bought alongside life cover, or on its own.
- Similar to Serious Illness Cover, but our advisers can explain the difference.
- It pays out a tax-free sum, or income - when you need it most.
- Some policies can also pay out if your children get seriously ill.
Over 50's Life Insurance
- Guaranteed-acceptance Life Insurance for anyone aged 50 to 80 - and 85 in some cases.
- There's no lengthy medical questions to answer.
- Available for low-cost monthly payments.
Income Protection Insurance
- If you think about it - you're more likely to be off work sick, than you are to pass away before retirement, so this is the most essential cover available.
- If you're sick or injured, this insurance will enable you to pay your bills and provide for you and your loved ones.
- Where state benefits can and do change in-line with government policy, this cover is a contract and a promise to you that won't change.
Amazon Voucher Terms and Conditions
*A £50 Amazon voucher will be sent to you once a policy has been taken out and premiums paid on your new policy go past £50. Vouchers will be sent either electronically, or by post – by the end of the next calendar month of premiums passing £50 on each policy. Only one claim can be made per policyholder. Up to a maximum of two voucher claims can only be made per UK household address.
LifeSearch reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time without notice.