What is over 75s travel insurance
Medical Travel Compared can help you find travel insurers that offer medical travel insurance, no matter what your age.
We work with a number of specialist providers who can still cover people aged 75 and over - including those with pre-existing medical conditions.
It's easy to compare over 75 Travel insurance with us:
- No age limits on many policies
- Compare travel insurance in 3 easy steps
- All types of medical conditions can be covered
Get a quote
Travel insurance for over 75s with a medical condition
Over 75s are higher risk as they are more likely to have a pre existing medical condition and more likely to fall ill abroad. Therefore, it’s especially important to declare your pre-existing conditions.
Once you do this, you’ll be asked a few questions in relation to the nature of your condition. This enables us to gauge your medical history - and provide you with the most relevant quotes.
Over 75s annual multi-trip or single trip cover
Before getting started, you’ll need to know which type of policy to purchase.
It’s also worth bearing in mind that different providers will generally have their own limits on how long you can be covered per trip.
Are there different levels of over 75s insurance cover?
Again, different providers will have different ways in which they base the different levels of cover they offer.
During comparison, you’ll notice that some providers will offer more cover than others - which will usually be reflected in the price.
Travel advice for the over 75s
As you get older, planning becomes more important in terms of ensuring you have a comfortable and enjoyable trip.
There are a number of things that you might want to start thinking about:
- Visiting your GP - give them the heads up about where you plan to travel, what activities you’ll be doing and discuss vaccinations if necessary. Don’t forget - you can make use of our GP on Demand service while abroad, too.
- Declaring your pre-existing medical conditions - to ensure you’re fully covered.
- Fully understand everything you need to know about taking medication on holiday.
- Adding optional extras if required (for example, cruise travel insurance is mandatory on some holidays).
Compare deals to get the best over 75s cover
We make it easy for people aged 75 and over to compare cover.
Once you’ve listed your personal details including age, destination(s), duration of stay (per trip) and declared your pre-existing medical conditions - we’ll help you find the right cover in no time.
Our straightforward online quote comparison tool is easy to use - enabling you to compare quotes all in one place.
We work with over 40 specialist travel insurance providers - so why not get started today?Get a quote
Frequently Asked Questions
* Price is based on 1 traveller aged 75, who has no medical conditions and is travelling to Spain for 7 nights. Price is correct as of December 2019. Prices may vary according to your individual requirements.
Trusted by people
just like you
Don't just take our word for it...